If you come under one of the following categories, you are eligible for a bursary. The bursary covers the full cost of the week, excluding travel to Oxford.
1. Students in care or care-leavers
2. Students in families with a household income below £18,000
3. Students with no family history of university attendance
4. Black and Minority Ethnic students
5. Students with OFFA, ACORN and POLAR flags (your teachers will know if this applies to you so ask them).
If you come into one or more of these categories, please include a statement here, saying:
I wish to be considered for a bursary for the following reason/reasons: …